By when do you think HTC will fix all the bugs on this phone?

saintforlife

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been patiently waiting and reading this forum everyday since this phone was released and of course I've been reading about the myriad of issues some phones seem to be suffering from. Do you think HTC will have fixed all the niggling issues by the end of June? Is that a good time frame to get a new phone with all the fixes applied at the factory? I much prefer the phone come fully updated with the latest software than doing any OTA updates.

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Its been two weeks give it time. I had the gnex on verizon and its been 6 months and no update. If its like months and no update then that would suck but its been a few weeks only. Every phone has issues at first. The best thing to do is wait a month or two before buying a new phone. That way most of the bugs should be fixed. There's a leaked update for the phone so my guess is that they are close to a release.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

galfert

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Over at XDA they have a leaked update that fixes a lot of things. The rumor is that it will go out on May 28th OTA by AT&T.

Sent from my PG41200 using Android Central Forums

patstock11

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Over at XDA they have a leaked update that fixes a lot of things. The rumor is that it will go out on May 28th OTA by AT&T.

Sent from my PG41200 using Android Central Forums

Hope ur not eluding to the 1.82 leaked ruu. Doesn't really fix anything major, no WiFi fix, no needing to reboot to recover data signal, and def no multitasking.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Nothing wrong with OTA, I guess. I just love the feeling of having a phone that works perfectly out of the box.

That can never happen. Some might not have as much issues but these things are mass produced. But if its true we get that update on the 28th I think that's pretty quick. Its never going to be fast enough for some people. I would rather wait a little longer for them to get it right then have them push it out and cause more problems .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I really am loving the phone aside from the "quirks" right now. Nothing that'd make me take it back. Plus, an OTA update is bound to be released.

I remember getting the Palm Pre when it first came out on Sprint. Had a ton of bugs! I ended up taking it back cause there was no Exchange integration and my return window was almost up with no update in sight. If memory serves, I think the update came out right before or after the 30 days after release date.

Just hoping this update will be a good update and not just a bug fix for one issue...fingers crossed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac