calendar greyed out .. cant restore calendar after JB reset

kezcap

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
hi all,

I recently upgraded to Jb on my SG3. I was 100% positive I ticked all boxes on my Kies back up when I reset after JB upgrade.. I've gone in to restore my stuff and the calendar isnt there.. so I thought i'd restore from a back up I did on my SG2 only a month ago (upgraded to 3 since). it says it's backed up but it's greyed out. NOOOO.... I was always just saving events etc on My calendar.. not realizing it didn't sync with anything.. how can I get this back??

thanks

amorteo

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Probably could work going in settings, Manage applications, find there calendar storage and erase all data. After this, try synchronize again.
Other is to start in recovery mode and wipe cache data.
Good luck!

kezcap

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
but I'm wanting to get the calendar entries from My Calendar from my last back up I did on my SG2... I have the SG3 now. any idea why the backup is greyed out in Kies...???

does MY Calendar sync anywhere to go back and restore....only Kies?

amorteo

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know, sync of calendar and contacts has to be done via Google. Kies manager is not a good option, that software sucks and I had really bad experiences with all related to Kies, that's why I have uninstalled and never use it. Check out if you have a sync copy of your calendar entries in Google calendar and try recover from there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
signofwelcoming