Calendar Help, Yep. I'm not very tech savvy

freyr3333

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone.

I was hoping someone can answer my question. I just purchased a Droid RAZR MAXX when my old Droid died after 3 years. With my old phone, calendar events on my phone calendar and Google calendar were automatically synced. Now with my new phone, calendar changes I make on my phone don't appear on my Google calendar on my computer, and vice versa. I tried syncing the accounts in my phone calendar, and it says the phone calendar is not synced, but it is visible. No matter what I do, I can't sync it. After that whole ordeal I checked out the Google calendar help page and it says to download Google Calendar Sync. Well, I am having problems with this. I am using a Mac for a computer, and every time I try to download Google Calendar Sync, the program Text Edit tries to open it (and it can't). I have an option to open the download with another program, but I don't know which one to use. I've tried several on my computer, but to no avail. Basically my question is what program do I use to open the download Google Calendar Sync? This is a very "beginner" question, but answers or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC.. your question has been copied over to the Droid Razr Maxx forum where someone can help you out further.

Enjoy the forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanglap