Calender Notification

sordanny

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the default Google Calender on the phone and I find calender notifications a real pain!!!!

On a cheapo "dumb" Nokia phone, any calender events will ring non-stop for a few minutes until it is dismissed. Kinda like an alarm. But on my Galaxy Nexus, calender notifications just lets out a single ding and that's it...... Right now my reminders are soooooooo easy to miss because of this :-\

Is there any way to make calender notifications on my Nexus ring like an alarm?? Any settings I forget to change or will this be solved if I flash to a custom ROM?

mrdunn

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I use Droid Notify Plus and it gives you many options. there is also a free version, but the paid version works so well, I was happy to upgrade and pay.

macten52

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the default reminder is a real problem. but...it is the same as on my other Android phones so this is an Android problem rather than a Nexus problem even tho it is made worse by Nexus low volume.

alhull

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I use "Easy Reminder" app. You can set up the notification cycle, number of repeats, alert to use, etc. works great. I have all my SMS messages and any missed phone calls set for a 5 min alert repeat infinitely with "Cesium" ring tone. works great for getting work-related after-hours SMS pages...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GodofFire