call quality

jar425

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Im on my 4th note 2 and all the problems were the same. No on can hear me unless im on speaker. It sounds like im under water. I don't have water damage and I down drop my phone.

Posted via Android Central App

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
f'ing bizarre. call quality on the Note 2 is excellent. HOW could you have four of them that sound bad??? makes no sense.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Are you holding it in a weird angle? Test different angles. The only time it should sound like you're under water is when the mic is pulled away. The call quality is excellent.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes my pinky covers the microphone hole on the bottom of the phone. Maybe that's the problem? Call quality on my note 2 is maybe the best of any phone I've had.

Noted via tapatalk

Keegen

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I use to have people complain about not being able here me when I had my Thunderbolt but since switching to the Note 2, eight months ago, I've had zero complaints.

Sent using Tapatalk Beta 4 from my Galaxy Note 2.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Im on my 4th note 2 and all the problems were the same. No on can hear me unless im on speaker. It sounds like im under water. I don't have water damage and I down drop my phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Hand the phone to someone else and listen to them speak on your phone, from either a landline or their cell phone. If they sound OK, the issue is how you are holding the phone.