Caller not able to hear me

therealwags

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been using BB 0.6.2.1 for the past month or so and a few times when on a call I received the screen will lock and the caller will not be able to hear me. I have to unlock (w/PIN) which will bring me to the Dialpad screen, then I hit "back" to return to the "In call" screen, it is at this time when the caller can finally hear me. Has anyone heard/seen this anywhere before?

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I haven't heard of that before...I've never used BB before but I just flashed it on my bros droid on sunday and he hasn't said anything to me about it yet.

But yes when you do return to the "in call" screen is when they would probably be able to hear you again.

therealwags

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE: I re-flashed making sure to Wipe data & cache and it seemed to work just fine, until now when it did the same thing again. I guess its time to look for another ROM......

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thats really odd...I'd suggest Project Elite or CyanogenMod 6 or 7 but you can only get CM7 if you buy the premium ROM Manager. I've also heard Ultimate Droid is good but then again you need the premium for that one too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
offline050