Calls, Facebook, and confusion

cklosowski

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
So just recently I started noticing that as I am hanging up the phone with someone, the picture is sometimes not them. It is another one of my contacts. Twice this has happened. First time after hanging up with my wife (when she called me) it showed the pic and name of, we will call them Contact A. Then Contact A showed up on my 'Frequently Called' list. So that was a few days ago. Just about an hour ago, my wife called. We talked. Hung up and as the screen came back on from being held up to my head, it was a contact I don't even have a number for. He is just on Facebook. He is Contact B.

So now I go to my phone app and the favorites tab and both Contact A and Contact B are in my frequently called list without having called, been called by, or messaged these people. Even more odd thinking my contacts were linked oddly, I looked at my call log and they weren't on the list.

Now this part is a little funny because one of the contacts is a ex from college. Luckly my wife knows me better than this ;) but this could get some guys/girls/men/women/etc in some heat.

Anyone seeing the same thing? Or have suggestions?

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
weird, keep us updated.

personally i haven't seen this on my phone, nor the people i know that have the phone

cklosowski

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Looks like it's still happening. I was calling a friend's phone to find it and it brought up a different contact at the beginning of the call. I'm guessing it's something getting confused with the Favorites and Frequently Called lists as it only happens when i'm talking to people in my Favorites list.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaRkHeArTz