Came back to Pixel 7..feedback after 6 months.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So far none of my Ringke Fusion clear cases have yellowed, so far. I haven't used one lately, as I've mostly been using Spigen Rugged Armor, but the ones I've had since before 2017 haven't yellowed yet.

That's pretty good longevity! I'm a huge fan of clear cases and the yellowing bothers me. How is your Spigen case holding up?

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty good longevity! I'm a huge fan of clear cases and the yellowing bothers me. How is your Spigen case holding up?
The Spigen Rugged Armor cases have held up great. The texture for grip can hold onto some dirt, but it's fairly easy to clean.

LOL I just realized how redundant my first sentence was.

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
So I've been using Pixel 7 for about 6 months now. (read my original post. Ditched iPhone 14 Pro for this)
Couldn't be happier. Not a single major issue other than occasional heating.

Buttery smooth OS, amazing camera, decent battery life, all apps work well and I have nothing to compare..
Taken off my transparent cases as they yellowed off ina month or so. Bren using naked. So far no drops. Fingers crossed

Love the way it looks naked !!

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
So I've been using Pixel 7 for about 6 months now. (read my original post. Ditched iPhone 14 Pro for this)

Buttery smooth OS, amazing camera, decent battery life, all apps work well and I have nothing to compare..
Taken off my transparent cases as they yellowed off ina month or so. Bren using naked. So far no drops. Fingers crossed

I recommend a Spigen Rugged Armor case. They're black, relatively cheap, and all it takes is one small boo-boo and you may cry buckets when the back of your phone turns to shards of crap.

Reactions: Grabber5.0

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Bit of an overshare.

More power to the nudists, but I don't understand why they always have to tell us they use their phones naked...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You’re correct. I cannot handle large phones. Even pixel 7 is a bit big for me. Iphone 14 pro is the right size for me or the good old pixel 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the regular Pixel 7 is a bit hard to use one handed at times but it definitely works for that kind of use -- I just gotta streeeettcchhh my fingers as far as they can go lool.

Sep 14, 2023
Visit site
Bought Pixel 7 on launch day and used it for a month or so. Then I was fascinated by the beauty of iPhone 14 Pro and got it dec and used it for a couple of months. While it's a great piece of hardware I got bored of iOS now.
So iPhone 14 Pro goes back on sale and restored my Pixel 7 today. I'm so glad.

Things I missed the most while using iphone - Pixel camera while iphone got alt better I still prefer the still photos from Pixel. The computational photography of Google is unmatched

Google assistant- I still prefer this over Siri.

Navigation gestures of Pixel - swiping back and forth is such a nice thing to have.

Now the problem is finding a slim case that has the Google logo. Not many to choose. I might try the Google case and hope it's not too thick.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I'm literally a day late and a dollar short to this post but welcome back I just got the pixel 7 and the Google 7 authentic case and it's by far the best case I have had it's a nice sleek look feels great in your hands has a good vibe to it and just compliments the phone itself so nicely I went with the obsidian black phone and obsidian black case looks amazing on it hopefully I'm not too late to the party but welcome back to the group lol.

Reactions: J Dubbs