Camera

cq

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I am a current Motorola OG Droid owner, and looking to upgrade to the Thunderbolt (or possibly wait for the Bionic). I was wondering what people thought about HTC Cameras vs Motorola cameras. The camera is something that I am not totally thrilled about in my OG Droid (though love the vanilla Android).

Also, any additional reasons to wait for the Bionic? I was thinking I would do a one year contract with the Thunderbolt and then purchase a dual core early next year (after CES and MWC).

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
The thunderbolt's camera is great for low light and moving shots as well as it being an 8mp shooter. It is an improvement over the og droid's 5mp shoooter but not sure about the bionic's camera.

cq

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Low light is where the OG Droid really fails. In sunlight it does a good job, but at night they can look horrible. In addition, moving shots with the OG Droid - forget about it.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I love the camera in my DInc... you just have to remember to turn the brightness all the way down in low light. Sounds counter intuitive, but otherwise it washes out. I think I heard somewhere the TBolt has a newer photo sensor and this isn't an issue.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63