Can anyone help me please?

woofwoof08

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Please can anyone help me - I had a Sony Experia, with 100s of photos on.....I recently switched to an iPhone. I havent really done very much with the iPhone yet (I am not v good with phones/IT), but the helpful man in the shop transferred over my contacts, from my sim card (then binned the sim card). I went today to try and print all the photos in my old experia and the album where they were stored is empty. I am gutted. Please can anyone tell me if they should still be stored somewhere, or if I could recover them? There is a micro SD card in the experia - would they be stored on there ? I don't know where photos are stored when they are taken - do they go onto the sim card (in which case they are lost), or should they be in the phone somewhere, or on the SD card..? I am distraught at the thought that they may all be lost, please can anyone help....?!

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
It depends where you set up your photo app to store them. Generally they are found in the DCIM folder which may be in the device memory or sd card. They are not stored on a sim card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1