Can anyone suggest a case that is shock/water/dust proof and will accommodate extended battery?

mikcat

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
A case that is shock/water/dust proof and will accomidate extended battery.

I have been trying to find a good case for wife's phone (Galaxy S3 - L710) along with an extended battery. From what I have read the 7000mAh batteries have caused interference problems, and she doesn't require that much. Currently her battery will run down to nothing within 3-5 hours if she is using it frequently. I am thinking that a 4500mAh (or there about). I can find batteries that will work, but having trouble finding a case that is shock/water/dust... proof and that also accommodates an extended battery. Thanks for any and all assistance provided.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: A case that is shock/water/dust proof and will accomidate extended battery.

I have been trying to find a good case for wife's phone (Galaxy S3 - L710) along with an extended battery. From what I have read the 7000mAh batteries have caused interference problems, and she doesn't require that much. Currently her battery will run down to nothing within 3-5 hours if she is using it frequently. I am thinking that a 4500mAh (or there about). I can find batteries that will work, but having trouble finding a case that is shock/water/dust... proof and that also accommodates an extended battery. Thanks for any and all assistance provided.

no.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: A case that is shock/water/dust proof and will accomidate extended battery.

Her battery lasts 3~5 hours? Is she one of those people that is on the phone while pulling out of the driveway?

AC App on SGS3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
designdigitalhub