Can I buy 2 phones from Verizon, and one at best buy and put them on a Family Plan?

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi!
So, my family and I are switching over to Verizon in a soon, when the TB comes out. My main concern is that when it first comes out, only Best Buy will have it. My mother wants the i*hone, and my dad really doesnt care what he gets. So, would we be able to get my parents phones first at verizon, and create a family plan for the two of them, then go to Best Buy and add me onto the Family Plan with the TB?

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
best buy an verizon stores will carry the thunderbolt. best buy is just the only other vendor that is selling it. example amazon, radio shack will not have the phone. best buy is doing pre orders starting today for $50 down. tho on the 14th the phone will be at both best buy an verizon stores.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This is all still up in the air depending on which post(s) you read here and what each specific rep or friend who works at VZW or BB has said. There so far is nothing in solid print or tv ad that tells us how much the phone will be or when it will officially launch. One VZW rep says one thing, another says something else and the same w/the BB employees.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
To answer your question rather specifically yes. Set up the account with one store, then go add lines at the other store. Should be almost zero hassle beyond setting up the account and what not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autocascade