can i fix audio delay on games? galaxy a32 t-mobilee

wyvernwolfite

Aug 20, 2022
Visit site
after software update on galaxy a32 t-mobile certain game apps have an audio delay of a full second on the built-in speaker, im worried a factory reset wont help this since this started after software update, ive tried reinstalling the app, clearing app cache and data, clearing system cache, resetting all system setting settings, and resetting app preferences. the audio delay is not present playing videos and on some other games only some games have this issue. android 12 Tower of Hero, Eternium, castle crashers, and Merge Clash are examples of apps where the delay is present. Puzzlerama , 4 pics 1 word, circloO, RL sideswipe are examples of ones where they is no delay, help!

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I assume the cache partition wipe didn't help, correct? How about clearing the app cache/data for one of those games, and then force stopping it? (Only do this if you know your game progress is synced to the cloud, like with your Facebook account or Google Play Games.)

wyvernwolfite

Aug 20, 2022
Visit site
correct, it didnt help, and i have already tried clear cache and data and even uninstall and reinstall from playstore after that, i can only guess that some of these games use a different audio backend than the others and that this update has issue with the old systems, but i have no clue on that, developer options are off and the delay is still present when using wired headphones

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
What update did you get? Did it update the Android version? Has there been any other change to the performance of the games? Are you able to view your FPS(frames per second) in any of them?

I'm just thinking there is a possibility that Android itself is using more resources if it updated to a new version and the lag in the music is getting caused the hardware not being good enough to run it. If that's the case there should be other performance issues with games though.

wyvernwolfite

Aug 20, 2022
Visit site
was update pushed by t-mobile pushed on the 15th which i confirmed to update on the 19th morning and noticed this audio lag mid-day the same day. about an hour ago i tried installing the "game booster plus" via the game plugins app from galaxy store and even using that to push it down to minimum resolution and framerate doesnt change this delay (made it look like s*** tho) and i would have expected RLsideswipe to show this delay if it was resources

wyvernwolfite

Aug 20, 2022
Visit site
made a video, while the delay doesnt seem as bad looking at it from a removed perspective it is still quite noticeable

first game, battle cats is an example of no issues, no delay. Second game, tower of hero, is the where i first noticed this issue. Last game, merge clash, also has the issue but is a more modern game.

unlisted video
https://youtu.be/t0lEkQMyY-I

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I also have the A32 5G from T-Mobile and tested Merge Clash. I also notice the audio lag, so it probably has to do with the update that Samsung/T-Mobile pushed recently. Probably not much you can do besides give feedback to Samsung, sorry!

wyvernwolfite

Aug 20, 2022
Visit site
any idea how i can do that, reach out to samsung? im not finding that many people are talking about this in my internet searches. And thanks for looking at this, im actually relieved to know its not just me, so thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae