can i get a link to a driver to install

triumphme

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the one for the lgesteem but when I plug my phone in it still asks for driver so I have it look where algebra usb driver but it doesn't read eventhough it (the driver) installed on my computer I need it so I can root it unless there another way to root the lgl55c

Sent from my WX435 using Android Central Forums

triumphme

May 19, 2012
Visit site
got her I finally hooked my triumph up to the comp with waifing tethering with. Cm9
Then used the update tool you have to use the update tool to sync all the programs lg wants to be difficult
Sent from my LGL55C using Android Central Forums

triumphme

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm having trouble with recovery I get super user access in terminal but when I type in what it says to type it says access denied so I tried to type inted of copy and paste it so do I type su the hit enter then everything else then enter or a line at a time and enter and I downloaded the flash img with my phone is that my prob the one I put on is 1.91kb the zip file I got it out of is 995 bytes is this correct ?

Sent from my LGL55C using Android Central Forums

triumphme

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry just got on here with a desk top and seen what I couldn't from my phone and yes you can download everything with your phone if you only have internet on your phone like me you can still do all this if you have a phone with a hotspot and labtop or desktop and a xbox wifi connector if anyone sees this and need help ill walk you through

Sent from my WX435 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisab126