Can I get notifications for this forum?

ChrisP1234

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if I'm missing something but is there a way to get notifications for this forum? If someone replies to a thread I start or post etc etc. I have to keep checking back at the moment.

Posted via Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Look right above your post where it says subscribe to thread. You can also set the default in your user settings.

ChrisP1234

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Found the subscribe bit (doesn't appear on the app for some reason, just the website). Can't find anything to change the default to it in my settings tho.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Found the subscribe bit (doesn't appear on the app for some reason, just the website). Can't find anything to change the default to it in my settings tho.

It's under General Settings. I don't use the app so look in a browser if you don't see it.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
It means you won't get any email. You will just see it in the list if you click on subscriptions (or the Subscribed button up top by your username and photo).

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I'm missing something but is there a way to get notifications for this forum? If someone replies to a thread I start or post etc etc. I have to keep checking back at the moment.

I searched for the forum topic. Once I found that I long pressed on it and the subscribe option comes up. You just touch the little star and you should be subscribed to that form. Works the same way as subscribing to an individual thread.

Notes from Deb's Note 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang