Can I get some questions answered about the Note 4 about downloads and the battery percentage?

miles_197

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Note 4 Questions regarding downloads, and battery percentage

I've had a Note 4 for about a month and I love it, but I do have a few questions.

1. My downloads app/shortcut suddenly disappeared. I have FX File Explorer, so it's not too important but it still bugs me. I went into My Files (Samsungs default pre installed File Explorer,) And saw the same icon for Downloads that used to be in my app drawer. Can I get it back? When I look in Application Manager, under "All" I just see Downloads manager, and it has the android logo, so its not an app.

2. Why does it say SD CARD under Application manager, when I don't have an SD Card installed? Also, when saving pictures on reddit is fun, one of the destinations I can save to is the sd card. But I don't have one...?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Questions regarding downloads, and battery percentage

Welcome to Android Central! In the App Manager, check in the Disabled or Turned Off column--is it there?

miles_197

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site

No it's not there :( I realize I can view the downloads from inside Samsungs "My Files" default file manager or from my file manager I installed, but I'm curious and annoyed that this suddenly dissappeared.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

In the App Manager, select Download Manager. Is there an option to Enable it or Turn On? Just want to make sure Download Manager wasn't disabled somehow.

miles_197

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site

I can force stop or turn off. Its turned on. It's not in the turned off section either :/

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I recall seeing this issue crop up a few times before, and I think people usually had to do a factory reset to bring it back. Sorry, I can't think of anything else to try at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol