Can I print from Google Docs to a bluetooth printer connected to my Android device?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi

I have been told that this isn't possible as it requires integration with Google Docs but I don't understand why (sorry I'm as far from an Android expert as possible to be).

I want to add a Bluetooth printer (specifically the STAR SM-T400i ) to my Android device and then print from a Google Doc directly to that printer, is that possible?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi

I have been told that this isn't possible as it requires integration with Google Docs but I don't understand why (sorry I'm as far from an Android expert as possible to be).

I want to add a Bluetooth printer (specifically the STAR SM-T400i ) to my Android device and then print from a Google Doc directly to that printer, is that possible?
Hi if you can register a account here ,so me or other members be happy to assist you .
I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If there's a way to connect the printer by WiFi, connect it that way. Use Cloud Print to connect the Android device to the printer (then just "share" a document with the printer and it will print). A Cloud Print printer should be accessible from Google Docs. Just open the doc in a new tab, then File > Print > choose the printer.