Can i still recover a deleted video from my Samsung GT-N7100?

Her Alibi

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I accidentally deleted a video from my phone. I stored this video on my external SD card. On the day itself that I deleted the video i scanned my device using Undeleter app and I saw the video but when I was trying to recover it the app asked me to pay to be able to unlock the video, not having means to pay online at that time i was not able to unlock, but because I really wanted to recover the video i tried other apps and I used GT Recovery but some videos that I recovered could not be played, I also tried Dr. Fone and Diskdigger but just the same some videos could not be played. The next day when I already have my card to pay online i scanned my phone again using undeleter but I cannot find the video anymore. I used deep scan and journal scan but I can't find it. I also tried fixing some unplayable videos with MP4Fix app thinking it might be one of those but I still could not find the video that I need. Is there anyway that I can still recover this video? Please help!

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I can think of is perhaps pulling the SD card and connecting it to a PC via a card reader to see if any PC recovery programs can retrieve the video. It's possible it's still there, but the likeliness of recovery diminishes as time goes on... especially if you've written any new data to the SD.

Angel Anderson

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Hey thank you so much, with the help of Recovering Deleted Files portion I could successfully get back video. I was lucky enough, before overwriting I got to know this info, once again Ty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spivey23