Can someone explain USA LTE BANDS to me? I need a new phone, again.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
And once I answered my question in another appropriate thread, I did not talk about it anymore INCLUDING HERE so I don't know what your problem is. It's not my fault that 90% of people's questions go unanswered. I was happy to have ONE person willing to help me and it sure wasn't you. That is why I asked the question to B.Diddy in MY own thread because at least one member was being helpful. Now we can get back on topic in this thread if people want to. And yes I had to create another thread to try to get help and I didn't get much help or get the issue resolved. When I solved it on my own, which is really sad, I posted the reply in the CORRECT thread and not this one. You're telling me not to hijack my thread and that is exactly what you did. Instead of moderating behavior that is completely harmless, you should try to help people and answer more questions which is what this forum is supposed to be about.

Sorry about being cranky, but if people in this forum spent more time helping others instead of trying to babysit the group, maybe people would get more help which is supposed to be the point of this forum.
I'm sorry you had that experience , usually someone chimes in and helps or try to , Rukbat helps alot through the forums so dont be to hard on him and B.Diddy is another that's very helpful through the forums . Sometimes cant get to everyone right away but everyone try's their best , also they are Mods and they have to "babysit" the forums make sure everything goes smoothly. If I seen your post I definitely try to help but then 20 or 50 more overlaps yours with other questions and can go unseen . Hope you get a better experience next time around dont take it personally ,we all try help each other .

thontz

Jul 20, 2018
Visit site
I'm sorry you had that experience , usually someone chimes in and helps or try to , Rukbat helps alot through the forums so dont be to hard on him and B.Diddy is another that's very helpful through the forums . Sometimes cant get to everyone right away but everyone try's their best , also they are Mods and they have to "babysit" the forums make sure everything goes smoothly. If I seen your post I definitely try to help but then 20 or 50 more overlaps yours with other questions and can go unseen . Hope you get a better experience next time around dont take it personally ,we all try help each other .

I guess my point is that Rukbat should be spending his time helping people instead of starting crap. I didn't do anything wrong. B. Diddy helped me a lot on my thread and I looked tonight and I have a lot of threads that have 0 replies. So I decided to ask B.Diddy on my thread and I also started a thread dedicated to that topic. I was desperate because if the phone wasn't mailed by June 4th, the return shipping label would've been voided and I would've been stuck with the Huawei phone.

I was upset because I did nothing wrong and Rukbat, being a moderator, should be helping people out instead of posting things on my thread acting like I did something wrong. I got my answer on my appropriate thread and I did not continue to talk about it on my other thread so I don't know what Rukbat's problem is.

I am an ADMIN of a Facebook Group of over 1200 people and I definitely have to babysit and remove negative posts and things like that. I also have a moderator as well that does the same thing. That said, I don't go looking for trouble like Rukbat did and I did nothing wrong to deserve his rude comment.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej