can someone explain why I can't get vr to install?

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
It seems that since I got the Note 9, I've had consistent problems with Samsung's Galaxy App store installing, and now the gear VR software won't install. Most of the time, it works fine when I'm installing from WiFi. But as I'm not in an area with a WiFi connection, I'm relying on my network connection. I plug my Note 9 into the gear VR, and it prompts me to intall. Everything but the Gallery and Samsung VR installed. These two apps will download but the install fails and I have no clue why. I've tried rebooting, clearing cache and cache partition, but nothing works. The great VR will not start without these apps and apparently they aren't available in the play store or Samsung's Galaxy app store.

Attachments

• 340.jpg
    340.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 21

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
It seems that since I got the Note 9, I've had consistent problems with Samsung's Galaxy App store installing, and now the gear VR software won't install. Most of the time, it works fine when I'm installing from WiFi. But as I'm not in an area with a WiFi connection, I'm relying on my network connection. I plug my Note 9 into the gear VR, and it prompts me to intall. Everything but the Gallery and Samsung VR installed. These two apps will download but the install fails and I have no clue why. I've tried rebooting, clearing cache and cache partition, but nothing works. The great VR will not start without these apps and apparently they aren't available in the play store or Samsung's Galaxy app store.
You might have to do a factory reset and if you're still having the same issues I'd do an exchange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenomorf