Question Can someone really take control of my phones camera and mic?

Friendly Chemist

Apr 27, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone, I need some help to see if my phone has been hacked. There are people who know a lot about my life, people I don’t even know. Can anyone offer some advice or tips on how to check if my phone has been compromised? This all started since I came back from deployment. At first, I thought I was being paranoid. I suffer from social anxiety and it’s hard for me to know if people are really messing with me or if it’s just my brain telling me this stuff. I have used almost all the antivirus and malware apps and they find nothing. I have also reset my phone to factory settings various times. I no longer believe it’s just me being paranoid. The people I used to hang out with knew everything I did - if I was in the bathroom, if I went out and took a picture on my phone. I just want to know if my phone is compromised. What else could I do? Should I just go out and buy a new phone? I have a little boy now and I can’t be thinking about this stuff every day. It’s really taking a toll on me. I just need some help.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone, I need some help to see if my phone has been hacked. There are people who know a lot about my life, people I don’t even know. Can anyone offer some advice or tips on how to check if my phone has been compromised? This all started since I came back from deployment. At first, I thought I was being paranoid. I suffer from social anxiety and it’s hard for me to know if people are really messing with me or if it’s just my brain telling me this stuff. I have used almost all the antivirus and malware apps and they find nothing. I have also reset my phone to factory settings various times. I no longer believe it’s just me being paranoid. The people I used to hang out with knew everything I did - if I was in the bathroom, if I went out and took a picture on my phone. I just want to know if my phone is compromised. What else could I do? Should I just go out and buy a new phone? I have a little boy now and I can’t be thinking about this stuff every day. It’s really taking a toll on me. I just need some help.
Welcome to AC!

Reactions: Friendly Chemist

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay