Can the NOTE 4 or NOTE 4 Edge connect to the Galaxy Gear watch?

Jersie

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I wanted to purchase the Note 4 or Note 4 Edge for someone for Christmas, however, they are obsessed with their Galaxy Gear watch. When I looked up the spec, it doesn't show the Note 4 as being compatible. Does anyone know if this can be done?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, compatibility is there. Just checked mine and it's right there in S-Health. Gear, Gear 2, Gear Fit, Gear 2 Neo, Gear S, and Activity Tracker.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Definitely. The gear and gear 2 work with my note 4

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I wanted to purchase the Note 4 or Note 4 Edge for someone for Christmas, however, they are obsessed with their Galaxy Gear watch. When I looked up the spec, it doesn't show the Note 4 as being compatible. Does anyone know if this can be done?

I believe compatibility wise, all they need is Android version higher than 4.3!

SJAprilMay

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes, definitely...great capability but the watch is too much for me now that I have my Note 4 so I am putting it up on Craigslist tonight...loved for a very short time but haven't charged it in a month. Oh wells...but Yes, for sure they are compatible.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I want the wat have but too bulky for me. The mfg need to design a watch for the female consumer.

Posted via the Android Central App

Declan Evans

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site

Yes my dad has got a note 4 and a gear and that are compatible

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a Note 4 and Galaxy Gear 2 Neo that work together perfectly. I check notifications on my watch to see if it is something I need to pull my phone out of my pocket to deal with. Probably 95% of phone calls are answered or made using the watch. I deliberately chose the Gear 2 Neo because I didn't need/want the camera on the Gear 2; I didn't want the Gear Live with Android Wear and the whole "OK Google" nonsense (in addition to not handling phone calls); nor did I want the size of the Gear S. Absolutely please with the Neo and I routinely get at least 3 days on a charge, depending on how many phone calls. Have done 4 days between charges.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helpimnotdrowning