Can we bully google into getting 2 button navigation back?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My pixel 4a went out on me so I switched back to my pixel 3a and MY LORD the 2 button navigation is THE BEST! I remember that being my biggest regret when I switched and I ended up settling on 3 button navigation on my 4A. The gestures would constantly have me exiting out of web pages and games. My next phone will be the Asus Zenfone 9. Im never breaking the 6 inch barrier for a phone. Can we please bully google into bringing this back? The best part about android is the customization and everyday more and more is taken away.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! All I can say is to send feedback to Google about it, and encourage anyone else who feels the same way to do so as well. Personally, I find gesture navigation totally fine.

If you think about it, things have been added on balance in regards to navigation, since not too long ago, all we had was 3 button navigation. Now we have 3 button and gesture. So I wouldn't agree that "more and more is taken away"

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
My pixel 4a went out on me so I switched back to my pixel 3a and MY LORD the 2 button navigation is THE BEST! I remember that being my biggest regret when I switched and I ended up settling on 3 button navigation on my 4A. The gestures would constantly have me exiting out of web pages and games. My next phone will be the Asus Zenfone 9. Im never breaking the 6 inch barrier for a phone. Can we please bully google into bringing this back? The best part about android is the customization and everyday more and more is taken away.

2 button nav was my favorite as well :p Although this 10 button nav has my interest piqued lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton