can you have different ring tones for each sim card if you use dual sim?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes, you can.

I have the theme from portal on SIM 1 and the theme from portal 2 on SIM 2.

Also you probably could've asked all these dual SIM questions in one thread...

Freakster1

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
Yes, you can.

I have the theme from portal on SIM 1 and the theme from portal 2 on SIM 2.

Also you probably could've asked all these dual SIM questions in one thread...

Just to confirm that this is on the oneplus 3t?
Yes I guess they could be under 1 thread. Maybe a mod will do that..

Freakster1

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
I've got a Oneplus 3, but they run the same software.

Ok thanks for confirming. The reason I asked in the first place is I read in another forum they had the option in the oneplus 2 but removed the option in oneplus 3. You aren't using a separate app for that are you?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
No, it's correct that it was missing for a while... But they reintroduced it in oxygen OS 4. I'm pretty sure it's a baked in feature of Android 7.

Freakster1

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
No, it's correct that it was missing for a while... But they reintroduced it in oxygen OS 4. I'm pretty sure it's a baked in feature of Android 7.

Nice! Well it looks like I found my next phone. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions! It was this one or the dual sim s7 galaxy edge. Second sim from what I read only works on 2g which is pretty much phased out around here.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
No problem. For me SIM 1 is 4G and SIM 2 is 3G... Although this is the European SKU. I imagine the North American variant will do the same, but I feel the caveat is important given I can't verify it personally.

Freakster1

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
Oh and feel free to answer the questions in my other thread about the way contacts are separated.... If they are....
I don't want to push my luck but it's nice to get answers from somebody that has the actual device in their hands.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayyub21