Can you help me find an iPod Touch replacement?

dinod

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Which used Android phone should I buy to replace an iPod Touch?

I am frequently in WiFi and I am looking into something that is easier to use that the Touch (adding media than forced to ?snyc? it ? this drives me up a wall!), adding to (or swapping) a micro SD would make my life much easier.

I would like a phone as I would then have the easy ability to Skype without the need for a headset.

I would also want one that would already up to 2.2 so as to take advantage of Flash.

I?ve been checking eBay for Nexus Ones, but you guys might know of a less desired, lower cost solution ? but with still all of that device?s functionality.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time!

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Most truthfully any android phone can replace your iPod Touch. The newer faster phones with better screen res with do a better job tho.

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about checking out the LG Optimus V for just this purpose. It is cheap (<$200), and I could just buy one, not activate it, and give it to my kid to play with. Since it his wifi capability, he can download apps from the marketplace and play. Could be a more fun (and cheaper) alternative to the I pod touch.

Turtle#IM

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I sold my 32GB iPod Touch today. I no longer need it since I've purchased an EVO. I use iSyncr app. iSyncr will sync your iTunes music, playlists, etc. to the EVO. I use PowerAmp app for playing the music. If you don't use iTunes, you can easily just drag n drop your music files onto the microSD card in the EVO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novigator