Cancelled photo album deletion but pictures are still gone?

Eileen Gheysari

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
I accidentally clicked delete album on my LG G4, which started to delete 11gb of photos and videos, but I almost immediately pressed cancel and it did. Yet, the photos and videos are all gone. If I restart my phone would they all turn up again, or should I immediately work on recovering them?

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
First, do you have any cloud auto backup that might have caught the photos before you deleted them?

I just recently deleted a phew photos via my computer through the USB connection. When I tried to find them using Recuva, it couldn't. I was able to eject my SD card and use it in a card reader in my laptop...then Recuva found my deleted photos and downloaded them. Recuva said there were in "excellent" condition, but when I try to open them, Windows says they're corrupted. Maybe yours will come out OK since you deleted them through your phone, rather than through your computer via USB. Recuva is worth a try, but don't take any photos or add anything to your SD card storage until you can try it, or they might get overwritten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield