Can't add loyalty cards in Google Pay

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having problems adding loyalty cards to their Google Pay app? I just tried now on my Pixel 2 XL, and all I get is a spinning circle. If I tap the "Search loyalty programs" field to manually enter something, it says "Can't connect to the network," but I'm definitely connected to wi-fi and mobile data without any issues.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having problems adding loyalty cards to their Google Pay app? I just tried now on my Pixel 2 XL, and all I get is a spinning circle. If I tap the "Search loyalty programs" field to manually enter something, it says "Can't connect to the network," but I'm definitely connected to wi-fi and mobile data without any issues.

Attachments

• 7512.jpg
    7512.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14

vapierce1

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
It works now after clearing the app data.
I am having the same issue (with same phone), but clearing app cache or storage or reinstalling has no effect. I know I have a wireless network connection, so don't understand why it can't connect. Any other suggestions to get this working?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! After reading your post, I just tried again, and the same problem is back for me as well. Clearing app data didn't work this time either. I sent feedback to Google through the app's menu -- I suggest you do the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oneup