Can't Find my Device's Stock ROM

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey everyone!

Here to ask for help on finding the Stock ROM of a device I got:
XTouch Unix (not Pro).
Been searching for almost half a year to no avail.
I thought it was completely bricked but when I connect it to the computer it is still detectable.
Wondering if there are any other solutions besides finding it original Stock ROM.

Appreciating any help offered.

Thank you in advance!

-KafukaMode

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Have already posted the request there but got no response.:-
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/xtouch-unix-stock-rom-t4025903

It looks like I won't be able to find it anytime soon so are there any other workarounds to make the device boot again besides flashing it ROM?

Would like to thank you for the reply.
I found this site with Google search
https://www.leakite.com/xtouch-firmware/

Not sure how legit it is . Device like this are not popular so it's going be hard to find the stock firmware.

KafukaMode

May 17, 2020
Visit site
The website looks legit and everything, but yeah the device is sort of rare so its firmware is not in the list.
Instead, wanted to know if it's possible to flash the firmware with a stock ROM of a device of similar specifications. Or to flash it with a custom ROM such as LineageOS, for example.
Kind of new to this whole thing so wanted to know what options I am left with to boot the phone. Not really minding the data getting deleted.

And thanks for helping out up till now.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The website looks legit and everything, but yeah the device is sort of rare so its firmware is not in the list.
Instead, wanted to know if it's possible to flash the firmware with a stock ROM of a device of similar specifications. Or to flash it with a custom ROM such as LineageOS, for example.
Kind of new to this whole thing so wanted to know what options I am left with to boot the phone. Not really minding the data getting deleted.

And thanks for helping out up till now.
That like I mentioned will need see if anyone on xda has done something on it.