cant hear voice when people call me

Tyna Olive

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have problem. I just used android samsung galaxy s3 but when people call me i cant hear their voice and they also cant hear my voice.please help me:'(

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have problem. I just used android samsung galaxy s3 but when people call me i cant hear their voice and they also cant hear my voice.please help me:'(

This happens to me all the time. Usually when it haven't been on a call. If you call them right back it will work (or they call you).

I have no idea how to fix it.. Wish I did :eek:

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Tyna Olive

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
im speaking directly into phone,but i cant hear the caller voice even my voice also their cant hear.if use loud speaker also cant hear the voice..please help me

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
This happens to me all the time. Usually when it haven't been on a call. If you call them right back it will work (or they call you).

I have no idea how to fix it.. Wish I did :eek:

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

im speaking directly into phone,but i cant hear the caller voice even my voice also their cant hear.if use loud speaker also cant hear the voice..please help me

Yep, it happens to me as well!! Very frequently and VERY annoying! I don't hear them but they hear me fine. I usually just tell them, "I can't hear you...I'll call you right back". I'm willing to bet that this is a Sprint problem and not a device problem! I say this because if it was a device problem, it would be more wide spread and common among all carriers. Tyna, do you have Sprint?? And yes, I'm on Sprint!

zahabiyah

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Are you using a headset or bluetooth accessory? Or are you speaking directly into the phone?

same hear i cant hear them but they can hear me , tried factory reset and every thing works fine , but after a few days same occurs , have done it 6 to 7 times and fed up of doing factory rest again and again , is their a way out
plz help !!!!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I assume you've tried pushing the volume up button while on a call. Are you using any alternate phone apps or dialers? Or have you installed any audio programs (audio profiles, equalizers, etc.)? Any profile programs (like Llama, or Tasker) that can control volume?

TheLandYacht

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
This has been happening to me as well. Seems to happen about 10% of the time and only on incoming calls. I take all my calls on bluetooth, not talking directly into the phone.

Also, in a couple of cases, after hearing nothing, I've called the person back & asked them about what happened. They said "the phone never even rang, all I heard was dead silence"...which is exactly what I heard as well when I answer the phone (dead silence).

If I call the person back...or if the person calls me back...the call seems to go through just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1