Cant listen to spotify on the watch itself?

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Someone explain why I have to use wifi to listen to spotify on my watch but my $10 U8 watch can listen to spotify perfectly via bluetooth perfectly fine?

nofaithineli

May 29, 2016
Visit site
I agree, it makes zero sense. I complained to Samsung about the Spotify functionality or lack thereof. They referred me to Spotify. The only thing preventing this from working is the garbage watch app that Spotify severely neglects.

Others will tell you just to play from your phone since you're carrying it anyway if connected via bluetooth. That's not a satisfactory answer to me.

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree, it makes zero sense. I complained to Samsung about the Spotify functionality or lack thereof. They referred me to Spotify. The only thing preventing this from working is the garbage watch app that Spotify severely neglects.

Others will tell you just to play from your phone since you're carrying it anyway if connected via bluetooth. That's not a satisfactory answer to me.
Even when I play via bluetooth from the phone it will not go to the watch speaker just the phone itself.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Someone explain why I have to use wifi to listen to spotify on my watch but my $10 U8 watch can listen to spotify perfectly via bluetooth perfectly fine?

You can listen to spotify offline. Save playlist to your watch. Put it in Offline mode. Listen.

Be careful. There is a bug that makes music play automatically when you get a phone call.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CR5