Can't update from EMUI 8.0.0

DjCheat

Sep 14, 2022
Visit site
Hi.

When I try to update the system software from EMUI 8.0.0 it just tells me there are no new updates. I did try to update through official Huawei software on my PC but I get the same issue there that there are no updates available for my phone.

Does anyone know how I can update the phone without having to use a third-party software?

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 0-1.png
    0-1.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is "HAWAII Mate 10 Pro" your own custom name for the phone, or is that what the phone calls itself? If the latter, then it's clearly misspelled, which would make me wonder if this is a fake clone phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah ok. Was this phone originally from a carrier, or did you get it unlocked from Huawei? Carrier phones sometimes require the phone to be on that carrier's network in order to get the official update.

DjCheat

Sep 14, 2022
Visit site
Ah ok. Was this phone originally from a carrier, or did you get it unlocked from Huawei? Carrier phones sometimes require the phone to be on that carrier's network in order to get the official update.

It should be a "clean" phone. No carrier attached.

DjCheat

Sep 14, 2022
Visit site
I tried HiSuite on both Windows and Mac but none of them can find an update either.

It's a European phone.

I will perhaps try Hisuite Proxy method but I would, of course, prefer for it just to work as a normal phone would.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36