Cases for your Atrix 4g

dominicanyorkjl

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Getting the Speck case for days off, and the commuter Otterbox for work days....still wondering if Otterbox will provide screen protector, if not will definitely get the invisible shield.;)

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
got me the otterbox defender, ripped the screen protector off of it (hate that thing) and will be using one of the static cling screen protectors...might end up with a invisishield but haven't made up my mind

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
some kind of invisishield, hopefully bestskinsever.com comes out with one ASAP. In the mean time, probably whatever they have at the ATT store.

Askia32

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
got me the otterbox defender, ripped the screen protector off of it (hate that thing) and will be using one of the static cling screen protectors...might end up with a invisishield but haven't made up my mind

Same. Kind of sucks the Defender is the only otterbox that comes with a belt clip or I would just get the impact or commuter.

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
the invisishield I got from best skins ever never yellowed. Only problem I had with it was a corner that I had issues with never stuck all the way. I guess I wore off too much adhesive trying to apply it and then a year later it was time to replace because the edges looked grimey with all the dirt that had stuck to it. Never yellow'd though.

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Already got an Amzer Luxe Argyle TPU case ready to go for the Atrix. It looks sturdy and durable.

Ugly though...
51XHs3zC4QL._SS500_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaylebrown4977