Cases out now and future cases

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Can someone list the options we have as far as cases go, what are the Cases out now and future cases coming out?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Notch Eight

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what kind of case you're looking for but I'm hoping Trident comes out with one for the Bionic. I've used their cases on various phones and swear by them. I love the gel covering reinforced by a separate hard cover that snaps on over the gel design they have. Much more aesthetic than the Otterbox cases in my opinion as well. Here's a link to their site.

Motorola DROID X - Tridenteer.com

Reactions: saltysteve

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what kind of case you're looking for but I'm hoping Trident comes out with one for the Bionic. I've used their cases on various phones and swear by them. I love the gel covering reinforced by a separate hard cover that snaps on over the gel design they have. Much more aesthetic than the Otterbox cases in my opinion as well. Here's a link to their site.

Wow those are nice, wish they had a bionic and a asus transformer case!

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Seidio has the Surface case and holster available (in black), but I don't think it fits the extended battery. I'm hoping they come out with one soon.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Seidio has the Surface case and holster available (in black), but I don't think it fits the extended battery. I'm hoping they come out with one soon.

It doesn't fit the extended, they PM'd me asking if I wanted to be a beta tester for it.

minniemouse27

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I've already dinged one corner of my phone and really would love to have a case for my Bionic that will accommodate my extended battery.

I'm not interested in a holster but something less bulky.

DonkeyMcdonkerton

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully trident does make cases...check this one out for the Atrix, it snaps back so that it can fit into the docks

Aegis Case for Motorola Atrix 4G by Trident Case Blue
AG-ATRX-DOCK-BACK__37547_zoom.png

AG-ATRX-DOCK-FRONT__71926_zoom.png

Notch Eight

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Wow those are nice, wish they had a bionic and a asus transformer case!

Salty,

Trident confirms they will have 3 different style cases out for the Bionic next month. Here's my email from customer support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert,

We plan on having three different cases for the Droid Bionic sometime in October. You can email cs@tridentcase.com and asked to be put on the list to be notified when the cases arrive.

Thanks,

Christy Nguyen
Marketing Director
Trident Case

Phone| 909.627.7999 ext. 109
Web| iPhone Covers And Cases, Cases For Apple iPad, iPod & iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S & Motorola Cell Phone Cases, HTC Evo & Incredible Case
Twitter| Trident Case (@TridentCase) on Twitter
YouTube| TridentCase's Channel - YouTube
Facebook| Trident Case | Facebook

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

wow never heard of these cases but I like the way they look. I sure hope they come out with a Droid Bionic version I will definitely grab one I don't really like my Otterbox. So I'm using the verizon store one I went and grabbed yesterday with the little stand to go with it for now.

joelmic24

Banned
Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Here are some androidified cases you can find on amazon. Very stylish. I think they come in 9 colors total. Only problem is they only fit with the stock battery.
VfXFO.jpg
yJa1O.jpg
nP62R.jpg
pfEq6.jpg
wdTm5.jpg
NoLbc.jpg
LtKCZ.jpg
VfXFO.jpg
ygBKi.jpg

They can be found @ Amazon

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Those are nice. I am using the incipio case, but it covers the LED. Amazon has a good starting selection. I got a flat black TPU case for 9. I like the androdify blue one.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Trident emailed me today and said that none of the 3 cases they are making for the DROID Bionic will fit the extended battery casing :(

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Trident makes an awesome case, but if the holster is anything like the one they made for the X, it blows. It was so loose that the phone would fall out if you bumped it into anything, including your car seat when you get in/out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novigator