Cases with kickstand options?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I was looking for a case with kickstand, i saw this on ebay, i believe it to be a Verizon style case as the box and shell/holster combo case looks very similar to the one that I have for my Rezound. It worked ok for me, but I was wondering if it would ever get officially released from Verizon, and also if there are any alternative style cases with kickstands?

Reactions: CypherMax

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for finding this! I have the same case on my Droid X and love it! I use the kickstand and holster all the time. Its a nice easy to install and durable case. I was looking everywhere for a decent case with kickstand for when I get my GS3. Now that I know this one is coming I'm very happy.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That case looks similar to the case I have for my GNexus. I bet they have one like that available in vzw stores as well before long.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
This was one of the cases available when you pre-order from Verizon.

thanks, i haven't pre-ordered it yet, I can't do it online because I have to call in to get my upgrade reset. I had a one year contract on my tbolt, but they messed up somehow and put me on a 2 year contract. they manually fixed the contract end date, but the upgrade date hasn't been fixed.

but what sucks is i tried to add another line, and it shows the case as OOS :(

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

It also looks like you also can't use the kickstand in portrait mode with this case like you can with the Verizon case in the first post.

I can also verify that the Verizon case can be ordered during checkout while doing through the pre-order online. I believe someone else mentioned doing this over the phone too while verbally pre-ordering with the Verizon rep...but you might want to search the thread to find out for sure.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It also looks like you also can't use the kickstand in portrait mode with this case like you can with the Verizon case in the first post.

I can also verify that the Verizon case can be ordered during checkout while doing through the pre-order online. I believe someone else mentioned doing this over the phone too while verbally pre-ordering with the Verizon rep...but you might want to search the thread to find out for sure.

I tried to do it while calling in..they said it was OOS. :( maybe i should've ordered a few days ago.