victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I know there's a thread in here somewhere about cases. But I'm still looking for that one case. Preferrebly something similar to an evutec case, or a premium case of some kind. Any recommendations out there? Pics would be great too!!

Posted via the Android Central App

jacmeister

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Just got a spigen neo hybrid ex in gunmetal. This is the best case I have put on the nexus 6p. Gives great protection. See through back so you can see that nexus awesomeness and more importantly its very thin. Adds hardly any bulk to the phone.

Attachments

• 1096.jpg
    1096.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 59

Rocio190889

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Just got a spigen neo hybrid ex in gunmetal. This is the best case I have put on the nexus 6p. Gives great protection. See through back so you can see that nexus awesomeness and more importantly its very thin. Adds hardly any bulk to the phone.

I bought that case and I was honestly disappointed, which was surprising since I've loved Spigen cases for years. Especially the Neo Hybrid line.

But the EX added a little too much bulk for my taste, I know that means more protection but all the other Neo Hybrids I've owned were a bit thinner.

And the other big con I had was that the buttons were way too clicky. I found myself accidentally pressing them very often, and I read several forums of people having the same issue :/

Eventually I just ordered a dbrand skin and I haven't used a case since.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The place is called the Nexus 6P Accessories - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com, it's a sub-forum link at the top of this section...
then there is a sticky thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/nexus-6p-accessories/589245-cases-nexus-6p.html

Personally, I started with a Verus case that basically a silicone case with a metal band around it... not bad, but since I ordered it early they had some quality issues and had to resend a new metal band that was not pinching the USB-C cable. So I ordered a Spigen Nexus 6P Case Thin Fit. I have put the Verus case back on for a few days, but in the end really like the thinner case from Spigen. It's all about personal preferences to me and I'm sure it is to you, so what I like you might not.

Please do check out the sticky thread I liked about... it has a LOT of pictures of different cases.

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
If your looking for a clear case, I highly recommend this one. It does not interfere with a tempered glass protector and stays on when the phone is dropped.

Nexus 6P Case, Ringke [Fusion] Clear PC Back TPU Bumper w/ Screen Protector [Drop Protection/Shock Absorption Technology][Attached Dust Cap] For Huawei Nexus 6P - Crystal View https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01637DS7...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4995374

jacmeister

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I'm surprised at the bulk it feels a lot slimmer than the ringke clear I was using and honestly the buttons have been really good. Wonder if they have upgraded since you got it ?

Rocio190889

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Wow. I'm surprised at the bulk it feels a lot slimmer than the ringke clear I was using and honestly the buttons have been really good. Wonder if they have upgraded since you got it ?

No idea, I got it a little over a month ago. But yeah right now I'm happy with just the skin :)

Attachments

• 2047.jpg
    2047.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 29

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gennenb