Caught in Limbo

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Between waiting for the rumored white N4 with no luck and no HTC phone I like available on T-mobile leaves me stuck. I could settle for gray N4 but I don't want wait 6/7 weeks for Nexus 4 or pay more tba $400 for the phone. I really have no option but to wait.

If the HTC One X or HTC J Butterfly worked on T-mobile I would have bought either one. I am hoping that the HTC M7 rumored to be at CES works for t-mobile because at this point I will skipping over the N4.

I think...

Anyone else stuck in same situation?

I am finding prefer HTC fit and form over almost every phone I have consider buying at this point. I held Nexus 4 and before picking up I new I did not like the color and the design is better in picture for me than in person. However that's how I felt about GN until the white version came out.

For now I am caught in limbo and seem to have no option to wait.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
My guess is that for most people, cosmetics is by far secondary to the actual functions of the phone with the N4.

Between N4 and the HTC phones I like either ones hardware its comes down to software. The stock android and getting latest updates is why I like Nexus devices. When comes down Nexus 4 and having wait when CES and the HTC M7 on rise is tempting me to just wait longer for something else.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
When I held N4 m hands it looks like gunmetal gray to me not really black imo. Either way I am not a fan of the color.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I heard rumours they were shipping a lot faster then 6 week! some as short as 2 days!! Then again could of been a processing order screw up.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I heard rumours they were shipping a lot faster then 6 week! some as short as 2 days!! Then again could of been a processing order screw up.
At this point I am over N4 but to be fair I been envious why HTC has done since the One X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG