Changed a Verizon glass for iloome and the difference is amazing.

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Had a Verizon glass on my G4, was missing a lot of taps and typing was a bit tricky at times. Today my iloome screen mate arrived and man what a difference.

It's super thin, went on with ease and bubble free, the screen seem incredibly more sensitive now as well.

If your looking for a good screen protector, I can highly recommend this one.

Cheers

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm thinking about trying a thinner one also. Using a skinomi now. It's .33mm compared to the iloome .1mm. Same hardness.

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Had a Verizon glass on my G4, was missing a lot of taps and typing was a bit tricky at times. Today my iloome screen mate arrived and man what a difference.

It's super thin, went on with ease and bubble free, the screen seem incredibly more sensitive now as well.

If your looking for a good screen protector, I can highly recommend this one.

Cheers

Verizon glass SP are so bad. They're so thick for any phone I've seen them on. This is good info thanks for sharing!

Posted via the Android Central App

804hokie

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
This Verizon glass screen protector has been pretty disappointing. I had Tech Armor on my GS4 and it had some bubbles but didn't crack on the corners like this has. Not to mention a large bubble has opened up on the left edge. I may try illoome if the Yootech isn't satisfactory.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
$27 is pretty steep. I got the $8 Skinomi and love it. I'm a little scared of the super thinness of the iloom. I'm sure it's awesome in regards to scratch protection, but it seems like being that thin would transfer any impact from a drop right into the phones screen. One of the reasons I like these tempered glass protectors is so that they can crack/break instead of my screen. In that regards, a little thicker seems better...but I'm no glass scientist.

thunderbunder16

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I bought the highly rated TechMatte protector on Amazon. Vey disappointed with the smudges/fingerprints. I'll be trying some of the suggestions here. Thanks.

jrham

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Just make sure it isn't plastic like the one I got

View attachment 186532

Are you sure it's not their .10 mm tempered glass protector? .10 mm is insanely thin and extremely flexible almost like plastic not to mention laminated with plastic to prevent shattering. Take a look at this video it shows how thin and flexible the .10mm protectors are up until the point they actually crack like glass.

https://youtu.be/Ta2vHmBkGN8

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
It's .10mm and flexible like the above video and is actually the reason I wanted it, I have had issues with touch sensitivity but wanted to ensure I had screen protection from scratches etc.

The thin nature of this glass has not cured the issues I have with touch but it seems to have facilitated in less missed taps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Good luck with that .1mm glass! Don't bump your device or it will Crack. It's thinness makes it extremely fragile. My preferred thickness for sensitivity and longevity is .23 to .3mm. Good luck!

jrham

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the iCarez .20mm and liking it more than my previous .26 one and it works great with a case. I do have a backup folsom on the way but haven't used one yet.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a Supershieldz but the top right corner is coming off - no longer will stay adhered to the device. I contacted them through Amazon but the response they gave it they only replace within the first 1-2 weeks after delivery.

Going to find another one to go with.