Changing the filenames of pictures one the ERIS

kyfry85

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Hey peeps, quick question. I am wondering if there is a way to change the filename of a picture you've taken/downloaded/or was sent to you on the ERIS?

xstrider

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Download the App called Astro. It's what I use to manipulate my files. Although it says Beta will end in three days, some comments indicate there is always an expiration date and there will be an update, while others say it is a April Fools joke hopefully. I guess I will find out. :)

amd2132

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Download the App called Astro. It's what I use to manipulate my files. Although it says Beta will end in three days, some comments indicate there is always an expiration date and there will be an update, while others say it is a April Fools joke hopefully. I guess I will find out. :)

I nocited that too... I have been using Astro forever so this has to be a joke (it better be).

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Astro, and ES File Explorer (not beta, or expiring) can rename any writable files

ES File Explorer is half the size and does just about everything Astro does. I used to use Astro but switched.