Charge complete notification please?

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure about others, but the only time I am not wearing my watch is when it is charging. I wear my watch close to 23 hours a day as I like to have everything recorded as much as possible.

However, I have to keep looking at the watch or the Wear App to monitor the charge level and when I see it's at 100% (or the display turns off on the charger), the watch is ready for me to take and wear.

I don't think there is one, but wouldn't it be great to have a notifications that tells you "Your watch is fully charged!"?

Maybe it's just me. I dunno... :p

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I am not sure about others, but the only time I am not wearing my watch is when it is charging. I wear my watch close to 23 hours a day as I like to have everything recorded as much as possible.

However, I have to keep looking at the watch or the Wear App to monitor the charge level and when I see it's at 100% (or the display turns off on the charger), the watch is ready for me to take and wear.

I don't think there is one, but wouldn't it be great to have a notifications that tells you "Your watch is fully charged!"?

Maybe it's just me. I dunno... :p

Here you go friend

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zenbarrier.wearfull

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, so I installed it on my phone and my watch. I used the phone to set the settings I wanted, then added it to one of the complication slots on my watch face and it worked like a charm!

The only setting I changed was had it make a notification sound that no other app/notification has set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45