Charging information and battery icon on AOD screen

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
How do I get my charging information and battery icon to show on the AOD screen again? At one point I turned it off because I was using a clock that had the battery info and it was annoying seeing two batteries on the AOD screen. Now I'm using a different clock and I have no battery info. It doesn't even show up when I'm charging my phone. I have go to the lockscreen to see if my phone is fully charged.

I've already clicked the option for battery info on in the settings but it's still not working . Any other suggestions?

Sent from my SM-S908U using AC Forums mobile app

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
How do I get my charging information and battery icon to show on the AOD screen again? At one point I turned it off because I was using a clock that had the battery info and it was annoying seeing two batteries on the AOD screen. Now I'm using a different clock and I have no battery info. It doesn't even show up when I'm charging my phone. I have go to the lockscreen to see if my phone is fully charged.

I've already clicked the option for battery info on in the settings but it's still not working . Any other suggestions?

I'd like to know how to get rid of the battery icon and charging info on AOD. If you can tell me that, you can fix your issue.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to know how to get rid of the battery icon and charging info on AOD. If you can tell me that, you can fix your issue.
Go under settings and then display. Go all the way to the bottom and turn off the show charging info option. That's how I turned it off , but when I clicked the option to turn it back on its not working. Screenshot_20221109_180331_Settings%20Suggestions.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome