Charles Barkley promotes the EVO LTE

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so i'm watching the Thunder vs Spurs game Sunday night and during half time Charles Barkely breaks out the EVO LTE. I'm like WTF...now where's my pre-order?? Does this mean a National Marketing Campaign is coming?

Last edited:

jaescott

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I missed this but its a great sign. Sprint hasn't always made smart marking decision but I gotta believe they are about to release it after this. They will be officially the dumbest phone company if the advertise it on prime time TV and don't have it available within days. I mean considering its already late.

DCLocal

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
While I'm still not sold on the looks of the back of the EVO LTE I do love the fact that it is immediately identifiable. With the narrow red kickstand and glossy top you can spot this phone a mile away; it truly stands out from most other phones. Even with a case on the phone you can tell it is a new EVO 4G LTE.

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
That's a joke right?!

Nope, he said it. Then the main host Ernie Johnson tried to cover it and said "sorry, Mr. Hesse!" or something to that effect. Of course, Ernie was the one repeatedly calling the EVO LTE the EVO Lite when Barkley was thanking his new bff Hesse!

They really rehearsed this one well for Sprint being the main halftime show sponsor.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felichino