Chat app that uses my phone number and allows for things hangouts doesn't (group chat, ect,)

qwertqwerty

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
A couple things that makes me mad with hangouts, you cant group message with non hangout people, you cant load and send multiple pictures in one message, you cannot attach a picture to a message that you already have text with or vice versa. Does an app exist that does this AND allows you to message with your phone number, not another number or username the app assigns?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
An app that allows you to chat with people that don't have the app? What would they use to chat with? The mic and speaker (or keyboard and screen) don't do chat on their own, they need an app to do it. There's no generic "group chat, send multiple files" app native to Android.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
To a phone that doesn't have the iMessage app? How? You can't even send a text to an Android phone with iMessage without marking it as an SMS message.

qwertqwerty

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
To a phone that doesn't have the iMessage app? How? You can't even send a text to an Android phone with iMessage without marking it as an SMS message.

I'm not concerned about how to iMessage does it, but it does. I want an app for android that does the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stargazer