Cheapest place to buy an Urbane 2nd Edition?

JuJitsoup

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
After much deliberation I've decided the Urbane 2nd Edition is the watch for me (instead of an S3 Gear). Would really appreciate anyone's experiences of where the cheapest place to currently buy the watch is? I'm in the UK but as long as the seller will 'sort' the customs charges ;) I don't mind where on the planet I get one from.

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
North America version and rest of the world version frequency bands on the watch are not entirely match up. So, you do need to care about where it is from. NA version only supports 850/1900/2100MHz.

JuJitsoup

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes, totally get that but the 3G networks of all the versions seem to iwork in the UK and that's all I require. Not overly concerned about 4G LTE on a watch.

I'd just like to find the cheapest place and see what versions they have for sale.

TremF

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I bought mine from Amazon. It wasn't the cheapest but was delivered next day and the price I paid Amazon was all I needed to pay. The watch works perfectly in the UK, though I haven't put a sim in, and I really like it.

The cheapest I found was at Mobicity UK BUT they were a 1 - 2 week dispatch and after a week there was no sign of dispatch so I asked for a refund, ordered from Amazon and received it the next day! The Mobicity one would likely have incurred customs charges as they aren't actually sent from the UK but Hong Kong I think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao