check subscription if using Transparent clock weather pro

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Got an email from the play store stating my trial subscription will expire and they will be billing me in a couple of days. It was not a scam email because it showed up in my play store subscriptions. First of all, I have been using it for years and there was no subscription nor did I sign up for any trial. I did pay for some of the features in the past. Second, it was two dollars higher than the app in the play store before tax and it is now a yearly subscription.

I think the app may have been sold since I do not recognized the companies name. If you use it, may need to check your subscriptions to see if you are about to be subscribed to it.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
You're talking about this one, right? https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...weather.premium&hl=en_US&gl=US&token=08fFjlCG. I paid for the Pro a long time ago, so I'll check my subscription, thanks.

From what I can tell, it's still the same developer at the same address -- maybe they just decided to change their price structure?

EDIT: Nope, nothing listed under my subscriptions page. Odd situation!

that is the one. maybe it is the same developer. For some reason I was thinking it was another - maybe because of the redesign page.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara