Clear Market purchase?

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I tried to purchase Beautiful Widgets from the market. It said "authorizing purchase" for a while, then said it would be downloaded. Now, it says download unsuccessful, and I can't refund nor download. It shows in my market downloads as "purchased". How can I delete this from downloads so I can start over, or what do I need to do?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
if your willing to reset your phone to factory reset and let gmail resync everything that should work as long as its showed as purchased. if not then contact the dev or google

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
What buttons are there at the bottom of the screen when you select it in the market? No Install? No Open? No Uninstall?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
If it shows in your list as "purchased", you should be able to click on the app, which will take you to a screen where there's an Install button.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
keep in mind, this is a widget... you may actually have it installed. Don't look in your app drawer. Just check if it installed.

Home screen, blank space, longpress, widget -- and see if it's there already.

in my opinion "reset" is a last chance, desperation option -- let's not jumnp to that YET. For a,lousy... what is it? 99 cents... I'd just re-purchase before I reset.

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Same Problem

I'm having the same problem. App shows up as purchased but it isn't. I cannot get it to not show up as "purchased" though so I can try to repurchase it. :(

Were you able to solve this issue?

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Same Problem

I'm having the same problem. App shows up as purchased but it isn't. I cannot get it to not show up as "purchased" though so I can try to repurchase it. :(

Were you able to solve this issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randomname09