Clear skies till summer?

P7M8

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Sounds to me that the anticipated March 17th release is out unless they plan to release it as a 3G phone which is a worthless as far as I'm concerned.

aupharmd2011

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
" First half of the year is what we promised, first half of the year is still on track. So we don’t believe there are any new or surprising issues"

I thought they promised Q1 at CES?

ixse

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
should've known.. no way they would allow their customers with $30 unlimited 4g.. they are wayyy to cheap for that.. ofcourse they'll release the phone after tiered plan is set in stone.. i mean come on~ it's VERIZON!!

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
No problem :) A few people posted it yesterday. I still think we are on track for next week

I really feel bad for you... & others like yourself. Look, there are clearly other non-phone related issues that we're unexpected or poorly planned. I think you guys are letting your expectations spiral out of control because you can almost guarantee that when the 17th passes, like the 10th is going to pass in a few days, the problems they're trying to fix will not be resolved. I'm irritated too at this point but these 'we're on track' and 'i'm still expecting it' comments just don't hold water anymore. This entire release is a nightmare. I'm actually going to just pull the plug on the TBolt if it's not out in March.

Reactions: Koato

brobertsleo

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I really feel bad for you... & others like yourself. Look, there are clearly other non-phone related issues that we're unexpected or poorly planned. I think you guys are letting your expectations spiral out of control because you can almost guarantee that when the 17th passes, like the 10th is going to pass in a few days, the problems they're trying to fix will not be resolved. I'm irritated too at this point but these 'we're on track' and 'i'm still expecting it' comments just don't hold water anymore. This entire release is a nightmare. I'm actually going to just pull the plug on the TBolt if it's not out in March.

I hear you...they have until the 17th and then it's over. Maybe next year they'll have this thing ready to launch. Although this is Verizon...:-\

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

You feel bad for me because I think a phone will be released next week? I feel bad for you for worrying about me. I'm a big girl, if not I will live! :cool:

pnicho

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

I'm feeling the same way. I've been waiting....and waiting...and waiting week by week and the 17th just don't look like it's happening. And with these comments and tweets coming out I have a sick feeling it will be truly April before we see the phone. And at that point I might as well wait and check out the other phones such as the samsung lte phone. Definitely no moto though.

Koato

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
as much as i hate to say it..
If the thunderbolt isnt out on or before the 17th...
Im going to be tempted to get fruity.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais