• Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues please let us know in this thread!

Clockwork Recovery not working?

Blkbear

Nov 22, 2009
Ok the root went find, all rooted apps work as they should.

Once I try to reboot into Clockwork Recovery mode to do a back up, I can get into the normal Android Recovery Mode, but not the Clockwork Recovery Mode.

Is Clockwork (from Rom Manager), suppose to automatically go into the recovery mode? Because what I get in the Red Triangle with the ! in side of it, so even with waiting for a few mins, nothing happens until I use the VOL UP and Power button, to get into the Recovery menu. I never see the screen examples showing that I'm in any version of Clockwork Recovery mode(s).

Jan 28, 2011
You have to download the clock recovery file first....If you do not have it let me know and I can post it..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sillian OS Mobile: HTC HD2 (Windows Based)/HTC G2 (Android Based)

Buy me a beer if you like my work :p

Last edited:

Blkbear

Nov 22, 2009
Very embarrassed, didn't have S Off set.... (hides face in paws) :-[

Really must read steps and then repeat them before I do them. (mumble grumble looked like a duped paragraph)

Got it working and backed up.

Last edited:

joemm

Nov 6, 2010
Warning to all users this guy (Sillian Himself) was banned from XDA Developers G2 forum for posting up roms that simulated a bricked phone all because he soft bricked his G2 trying to root it and wanted everyone else to know what it felt like.

Jan 28, 2011
Warning to all users this guy (Sillian Himself) was banned from XDA Developers G2 forum for posting up roms that simulated a bricked phone all because he soft bricked his G2 trying to root it and wanted everyone else to know what it felt like.

"Indulgence in fantasy of people like you is the forte of idiots "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sillian OS Mobile: HTC HD2 (Windows Based)/HTC G2 (Android Based)

Buy me a beer if you like my work :p

Last edited: