Clockwork Restore?

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
What all will a clockwork restore bring back? I did a full backup through green clockwork immediately after I gained root access (after I had just done the ota e28 update). Now I'm on superclean 2.2 voodoo-ed, and I'm having trouble, and would like to go back and start over. Do I just need to disable my lagfix, and then do the backup from there?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
What all will a clockwork restore bring back? I did a full backup through green clockwork immediately after I gained root access (after I had just done the ota e28 update). Now I'm on superclean 2.2 voodoo-ed, and I'm having trouble, and would like to go back and start over. Do I just need to disable my lagfix, and then do the backup from there?

nope that wont work because the nandroid backup in clockwork only backs up the system the kernel and radio will remain the same

what problems are you having, you should disable lag fix and flash maybe 2.3 nonvoodoo

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll try that, and maybe be back to voodoo later. So in one entry into clockwork (the one that works for everything), disable voodoo, then install 2.3 nonvoodoo from sd card?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I'll try that, and maybe be back to voodoo later. So in one entry into clockwork (the one that works for everything), disable voodoo, then install 2.3 nonvoodoo from sd card?

i would keep away from voodoo altogether,,,but if you feel it is necessary i would wait until custom voodoo kernels are out,,,i think you are suppose to reboot after you disable voodoo for it to actually disable