cmon ppl. threads are getting crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
hey lets keep the easy to answer threads off here. dont ask where can i get awallpaper? or why is my droid turning off when i turn it off? these are questions easily answered if u look for them. jeremy has done a great job at posting easy to look up faq, tips and tricks, and even finding and fixes threads. thx all.

OsoOto

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Hey, please calm down. We have questions. I searched for my answer and didn't find it, so I made a thread. You're basically contradicting yourself because you don't want people to make easy threads, but you made one right now.

So take a deep breath, help out whoever needs questions, and gently remind them to search before they ask. Okay? Thanks.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
u searched for the answers? where? i just looked up the answer in the search portion of this site. took less than 30 seconds. so cmon. im not gettin on u specifically. and by the way, thx for the deep breath suggestion. made me feel wayyyy better.lol

OsoOto

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Where else would I search? I searched in the 'search box'. I searched wallpaper, I searched android wallpaper, I searched anything that might bring it up for me.

And if you got the answer, why not give it to me and say "next, time, remember to search"?

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Both of you are right to a certain degree.

I moved gilbertorbea's thread to the appropriate forum - Wallpaper and Ringtone forum and I will lock this thread.

Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twine