com.google.android.gms.unstable big problem

Lionheart3829

Nov 26, 2020
Visit site
Hi all, how is it going?

This issue is making me go crazy, to show you all my risolve in solving this matter, i would happily make a donation to your website, if it is possible to solve this, please.

I use telegram, google chrome, yandex, notepads, pdf readers etc...

All of a sudden, every twenty mins ish, they refresh out of the blue.

So, im on telegram, and boom, the chat im reading goes to the bottom.
When i use chrome, it refreshes on its own. But not like page refresh, more like the screen turns black for a second and then the page refreshes.

Same for my pdf readers.

No, i have disabled all auto refreshes on the apps.

So then i open 3c task manager and i see this app/process/service appearing right after i get the weird refreshes:

com.google.android.gms.unstable

Which belongs to google play services.

I have watched that for a long time. When this process starts my apps have the weird refreshes.

The only app immune to this bug is firefox.

I uninstalled play services many times, deleted its datas and cache.

The problem is still here.

I ve logged out of all my google accounts too.

What can i do, please?

Im using android 6
No root

Thanks for your time. Regards

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi , welcome to AC!

We here to help you Free , no need for donations.

Which device you have ? And it's on andriod 6?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi thanks for your reply.

My device is huawei cam-l21 android 6

I also installed netguard to block all internet traffic, but i still have the problem.
So this phone has 2gb ram , it going to refresh content more often because of it , you can try lock apps to recent apps used list to see if it helps keep in memory from refreshing.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Huawei is also notorious for very aggressive RAM management, so it could be related to that as well. https://dontkillmyapp.com/. Check the system settings for any RAM/battery "optimization" settings and turn them off. Also, if you have any 3rd party "memory booster" apps, get rid of them.

Lionheart3829

Nov 26, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Huawei is also notorious for very aggressive RAM management, so it could be related to that as well. https://dontkillmyapp.com/. Check the system settings for any RAM/battery "optimization" settings and turn them off. Also, if you have any 3rd party "memory booster" apps, get rid of them.

Hi

I tried with these settings but i still have my problem.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Lionheart3829

Nov 26, 2020
Visit site
Have you tried to lock apps to recent app view ? Might keep those from refreshing

Yes,

I also read gms.unstable is the part of play services that containts SafetyNet, to check if android is rooted,

But mine isnt.

I dont understand why i have this problem.

It does not fix even by un installing playservices. And i cannot disable play services, android doesnt let me do that.

Also, after the gms.unstable starts, it triggers the calendar app to start, which i cant disable either.

Maybe i should install the 32bit version of play services instead of 64?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes,

I also read gms.unstable is the part of play services that containts SafetyNet, to check if android is rooted,

But mine isnt.

I dont understand why i have this problem.

It does not fix even by un installing playservices. And i cannot disable play services, android doesnt let me do that.

Also, after the gms.unstable starts, it triggers the calendar app to start, which i cant disable either.

Maybe i should install the 32bit version of play services instead of 64?
You have to go by what your version is , but won't hurt to try

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itistho